Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hey there! It's been a while since I posted. I want to share with you all my 30 day results! I have been working my ass off these last 30 days and I can say I am very happy with the results I have had! I lost a total of 13 pounds and 6 1/2 inches total! I sent my pictures to my coach and she was so amazed! I want to be one of those amazing transformation stories so everyone will want to join me in becoming healthy and fit! I have never felt better in my life! I have been foloowing the clean eating principals, doing Turbofire and drinking my Shakeology! I have ordered the Energy and Endurance to give me that extra kick in the morning but I haven't got it in yet! I'm so excited to try it! I hope you enjoy my 30 day pics! Please follow my journey! It is life changing!


-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment