Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 6

Happy Monday! I am so excited to start week 6. We are halfway there. I am still trying to drink more water! I won the 30 day prize in my challenge group for having the best transformation. I am so honored! I love inspiring other women! I was craving something crunchy today so I cured the craving with zucchini chips. I will attach the recipe for you to try! I hope everyone has a great week :)

Zucchini Chips


Ingredients:
- ¼ cup homemade bread crumbs (Panko)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- heaping ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup cold milk ( I use almond milk)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 ½ cups sliced zucchini (about 2 small zucchini’s)

Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. In a medium bowl combine breadcrumbs, cheese (if using), and black pepper
3. In a separate bowl add flour, milk and vinegar. Gently stir until combined but do not overstir.
4. Dip zucchini slices in flour mixture then dredge in breadcrumb mixture
5. Place coated zucchini slices on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes flipping the slices over once halfway through cooking or until brown and crisp.

Notes:
These chips are best eaten right out of the oven. They don’t save well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment